Monday 30 January 2012

Stress


a. Reflect on the activity results that you just completed. How did your own stress levels related to the hierarchical position match up with what the video said?Do you agree that your position in a hierarchy has an inverse relationship to stress levels?
In my situation, I did not agree with what the movie said because in high positions, I have more stress as opposed to hierarchies in which I have a lower position. In m choir class, I do not have such a high position so  I am not stressed since I don't have to sing any solos alone for example. Whereas when I was secretary of student council, I was much more stressed because I had to manage every one else work and be one of the main organizers of everything that the council does. The whole council would rely on me so therefore, stress in that situation of the hierarchy was more stressful though I am in a high position. 
  
b. Use the following terms in an analysis/reflection. Go any direction you want with it.
a. Decision making, self esteem, wellness

People who have reached a certain level of personal wellness in terms of education, physical, occupational, social, spiritual, and intellectual, will often find it easier with decision making. Along with this, these people probably have a high self-esteem to make well confident decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment