Tuesday 10 January 2012

How Healthy Am I?

Physical: 6/10 because I participate in dance and volleyball but I do not have a stromg stamina.

Intellectual: 8/10 I am an above average student and pull about an A/A- on my report card

Occupational: 9/10 I am a high school student, in choir, student council secretary, cheerleader, and part of the local theater (before I moved to KL). 7/10 now because I am new so I have not quite gotten part of the after school clubs or groups

Emotional: 9/10 I like to be realistic and not let my emotions get in the way of decision making though I am usually a happy person with a positive outlook on life

Spiritual: 9/10 I have been raised a muslim and I strongly believe in God though I never really attend mosque

Social: 10/10 I have many friends and do not have trouble getting along with other people. As a new student, I found it a bit difficult in the first week of school before I already started making friends

No comments:

Post a Comment